At Mt. Oak, we’ve structured our ministries to reach the whole family for Christ. We have growing Men’s, Women’s, Young Adult, Youth, Children, and Small Group ministries. We invite you to visit any of our ministries and check them out for yourself:
- Kingdom Kids (Children’s Ministry) — We teach children’s Sunday school classes for 4-6 year olds and we offer children’s church for kids in
grades 1-5. We also offer rooms for birth to 24 months and a toddler room for 2-3 year olds that is fully safe and supervised by adults and teen helpers.
- Amped Student Ministry (Youth Ministry) — We offer worship services, small group Bible studies, and special events during the year for students.
- Sports Ministry (Children & Youth) — There are always sports activities going on at Mt. Oak, ranging from organized teams playing in local competitions to pick-up games of a variety of sports in our gymnasium.
- Women’s Ministry — We encourage women to grow in their faith, develop and strengthen friendships with other women, and serve our community for Jesus Christ.
- Men’s Ministry — We provide discipleship opportunities through a range of programs, including Bible studies, monthly fellowship meetings & meals, and special events throughout the year.