Mount Oak Fellowship will begin offering outdoor services this weekend! You will have the option of staying in your car to listen on your radio (like the drive-in services we have been doing already), or getting out to sit distanced from each other. Please read the complete instructions (here) and look at the parking map (here). Knowing what to expect will hopefully help all to go smoothly.
Here are some key things you need to know:
1. We will continue to post our services online. Our hope is to livestream the Saturday evening service (details of that will be announced), but the recording of it will be available to watch on Sunday.
2. Our current plans are for the first two weeks. We will be evaluating and adjusting as we see what works and what doesn’t, and will announce any changes.
3. Services are at 6:33 pm on Saturday (Contemporary) and 9:30 am on Sunday (Traditional).
4. Please plan to arrive a bit early to allow for everyone to get parked and settled.
5. If you plan to get out of your car, please bring your own chair and masks to wear on the way to and from your seat.
Our Re-Opening Well Task Force has been working hard to prepare to come back together as safely as possible. We recognize that not everyone is comfortable venturing out; please do what works best for you and your family.
We so look forward to seeing at least some of you this weekend!
Mount Oak Fellowship of the UMC
For a video about the services, click here: https://mtoak.org/2020/06/11/outdoor-services/